In this review, we look at the Supreme Toning Tower, a home workout system that offers the benefits of Pilates and Barre in one convenient device.
If you want to get a toned body, increase your strength, flexibility, and endurance, and do this quickly, you may have considered signing up for Pilates or Barre classes to help you achieve your fitness goals.
While definitely worth doing, classes can be expensive. And if you’re busy and you live some distance from a gym, you won’t want to have to fit yet another commute into your day. Instead, you may want to consider using a home exercise system. But which one should you choose?If money and space are tight, choosing a multi-purpose machine is the way to go, and the Supreme Toning Tower is one of the best you will find. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about it to help you decide if it will suit your needs.
- Supreme Toning Tower Overview
- Supreme Toning Tower Specs
- Benefits of Doing Supreme Toning Tower Workouts
- Video Demo of Supreme Toning Tower Exercises
- Supreme Toning Tower Key Features
- Supreme Toning Tower Accessories
- Supreme Toning Tower Pros
- Supreme Toning Tower Cons
- Should I Buy a Supreme Toning Tower?
- To purchase the Supreme Toning Tower on Amazon, click this link
Supreme Toning Tower Overview
The Supreme Toning Tower by Beverly Hills Fitness is a home gym that you can use for all over body toning and to do Pilates and Barre work. While light in weight, it is very durable. It is easy to use, and it will give you visible results quickly. And, it comes in at a lower price than most comparable machines on the market.
Arriving fully assembled, you will be able to use the machine soon after unboxing it. Watch the included instructional DVD which explains how to use the machine, then move onto the exercise DVD. And, when you’ve finished your workout, it can be folded to store in a closet or under a bed with more than a four-inch clearance from the floor.
Supreme Toning Tower Specs
Assembled dimensions – 48″ (L) x 25″ (W) x 41″ (H)
Folded dimensions – 48″ (L) x 25″ (W) x 4″ (H)
Weight – It weighs 35 pounds
Suited to – The Supreme Toning Tower is best suited to people who are no taller than 6′, weighing up to 250lbs
Benefits of Doing Supreme Toning Tower Workouts
Supreme Toning Tower Workouts provide a variety of benefits.
Using the provided instructional DVDs, you can learn how to take full advantage of the device to target all areas of your body. In fact, just ten exercise moves on the Supreme Toning Tower provide most of the benefits that a studio-style Barre and Pilates workout do. The best part is that you can experience these benefits in the comfort and convenience of your home without having to spend a lot of money.
The Supreme Toning Tower’s Barre is set at the same height as those in professional studios. Its heavy-gauge steel is durable, and its uni-tower construction provides easy maneuverability.
Every movement will target your core and abs. Included are resistance coils that will give you a great leg toning workout and improve your cardiovascular health, muscular strength and endurance.
Using a Pilates-style swing-thru bar, you can tone your abs in just a few weeks.
Besides your legs and abs, you can use the Supreme Toning Tower to target the muscles of your upper body. The included Sculpting Bar gives access to a variety of upper-body workouts. Combine it with the resistance coils, and you will be well on your way to a stronger body.
Regular Supreme Toning Tower workouts will also help you to train your body to maintain proper posture. This will improve your muscular and skeletal health – not to mention your confidence!
Video Demo of Supreme Toning Tower Exercises
Supreme Toning Tower Key Features
Key features include:
- Has over 120 different exercise options
- Durable steel frame & sculpting bar
- High-quality wood Barre
- Folds for storage
- No assembly required
- 1-year warranty
Supreme Toning Tower Accessories
Following is a list of the Supreme Toning Tower Accessories.
- 2 DVDs
- 1 high-density moisture-resistant yoga pad
- 2 Foot and hand straps
- 2 resistance coils
Supreme Toning Tower Pros
– Saves you money on expensive Pilates and Barre classes
– Allows you to exercise at any time in the comfort of your own home
– Can be used to target specific areas of your body
– Includes instructional DVDs to help you get the best workout experience
– Comes in at a lower price than most comparable machines on the market
– Extremely portable due to its lightweight construction and ability to fold
– Effective and easy-to-learn
– Akin to studio sessions in both methods and results
– An excellent option for women with hip injuries (or other injuries) who cannot do a traditional workout
– Manufacturer’s warranty guarantees product integrity
Supreme Toning Tower Cons
– Not suitable for women with knee problems, as many of the exercises require kneeling
– The included yoga pad is rather short, so taller women should consider a replacement pad
Should I Buy a Supreme Toning Tower?
If you are looking for a machine that enables you to do Pilates or Barre-style workouts at home, this fitness aid would be a solid choice.
Supreme Toning Tower reviews are hugely positive in the main. The quality of the equipment is appreciated, as are the Supreme Toning Tower accessories. Purchasers love the variety of exercises it offers, and the studio results they can receive without paying studio prices.
The workouts are easy to learn and achievable by people of almost any age and fitness level. However, if you have bad knees, you should not use this system because many of the exercises require kneeling. Additional problems with the machine, including the occasional issue with DVD playback and shipping damage, are readily mitigated by the manufacturer, Beverly Hills Fitness.
All in all, the Supreme Toning Tower is an excellent replacement for studio Pilates and Barre sessions. If you want to become more toned and fit, and you want to do so for a very reasonable price without leaving home, it would be hard to go wrong with the Beverly Hills Fitness Supreme Toning Tower W/Pilates & Barre.
For more information, or to read more Supreme Toning Tower reviews, click on the link below to visit Amazon.